Friday, August 31, 2007

New TV season starts early! CHUCK!

So much like last year with Studio 60, the ads for this show have gotten to me and I decided to download a "preview" copy of the show a few weeks before it's supposed to debut. And damned if I haven't found a great show that in all likelihood will be cancelled before the end of the season (if my past history is any guide).

Having watched the first episode, this show has quite a bit going for it. A humorous spy setting (ala She Spies, another guilty pleasure), Adam Baldwin from the awesome cast of Firefly, a hot blonde, random electronics and gadgets thrown in, and a likeable nerd main character. 50 bonus points for managing to work the "Vicki Vale" joke into the above video.

Anyways, do yourself a favor and check out this show. While you can.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM , Blogger Kicking Air said...

By simply posting this, you have in fact doomed this show to a limited one season run. Way to go.

 
At 9:11 PM , Blogger John DeWolfe said...

Just finished watching the first episode, and I have to say... wow. Two thumbs way, way up. This is a show with pretty much unlimited potential at this point. I hate adding something new to my TV schedule, but this is going into the Monday night routine. If only there was something on Monday nights I've been watching forever, but which has sucked for some time now to balance it out...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home