Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dirty team with a heart of gold

I'll make this quick, because it's 1:35am and I have work tomorrow. Congrats to the Spurs, who never gave up when it was looking like it was real easy to do in the game and managed to close out game 5 like the champions they're very capable of being. I'm sure tomorrow will bring all the comments from Suns fans about how the Spurs barely beat them undermanned, and when Amare comes back SA has no shot in hell... but for right now, all is right with the world and I truly believe there is such a thing as karma. And how stupid did the TNT announcers sound when they chalked the early poor play by the Spurs up to SA "feeling guilty" about the suspension situation. Dirty but a heart of gold? I guess that means the SAS are Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman.

Close these idiots out on Friday, I've just about lost all respect for every last one of them. Bell's a thug, Nash is a flopper and a great actor, and their coach has absolutely no class whatsoever.





Okay, they're still better than Dallas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home